Why hello!
Aylu's ears perked at her harsh tone. He did as he was told and lowered the bucket slowly then helped Sarian pull it back up. He stood behind the pup as she pulled with all her might. He would had laughed if Orin wasn't watching with this look on her face. As soon as the water bucket was on the side Sarian collapsed, tired from play and pulling. He watched her yawn and curl up. He put the bucket down and looked at Orin before looking down. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I just miss the company of the young. But I understand where your coming from. I will drop the subject and I think I will leave you alone after I take this bucket to the barn for you. It was not my place to suggest what one might need," he said softly looking at the tuckered out pup.

Aylu could sense something about Orin and the bookstore. "I have to go to the bookstore. I don't want to take your supplies. I'll find my own. Thank you for your help though. Lets get this water to the horses," he said as he picked up the bucket and started towards the barn. He didn't want the woman's supplies. She needed them more then him.

Messages In This Thread