End of the Road.[j]
[html]

OOC: Red! Big Grin

It was remarkably fast that they were greeted, and it was by one who Mars was not familiar with, nor his children, but Krystalle was very familiar with the woman. She looked at the lupus formed woman with her bright pink eyes and she let a small smile come to her maw. She was happy to see a familiar face. When the woman spoke the names of Krystalle, and Senorita, Mars cast his gaze back towards the woman. Before Krystalle could say much of anything though, Caspa spoke again, to Mars this time. Mars was quick to turn his head back to her, a slight sharpness to this movement because of the sound she made with her voice, an overtone of concern that confused the multi-personality bearing male. He bent his white ear back on his head and he put his icy blue eyes on the woman and her strange appearance. Mars had seen dogs before, but never ones that were like this woman. The wolfdog's naturally curly tail was laid flat against his rump, not even raised the slightest bit because of the position that they were in. He looked at the dog and he slowly rolled his shoulders and let a small sigh pass his lips.

"Miss Caspa, it is a pleasure to meet you. I see you know Krystalle and Senorita, but you don't know the rest of the family. I'm Mars Russo, and the buckskin horse, and the ram are Vox and Axel in corresponding order. These are my children-" "I'm Amon Russo." interrupted Amon, who turned his head towards the woman, his mismatched eyes were on the thin woman. Amon had never seen a dog like she, and so he had a weird look on his face as he looked at her. Mars looked to his son though, and right as he was about to pipe back up to introduce his daughter, she had spoken up. Paz Russo is the name. the female teenager spoke to the woman. Ay, Caspa, You haven't seen them since they were inside m' belly. spoke Krystalle, looking at her growing children and then back to the white woman.

"Once upon a time my family and I lived here. We departed some time ago, but found no sanctuary from the other lands we have been. I wish to seek a place for myself and my family to live peacefully. If King Vigilante would like to help us with this plight, we all would be forever grateful. Viva la Cour des Miracles." spoke Mars, his head tilted towards the woman, his eyes looking at her throat, trying to be submissive without getting on his back. He spoke to her sincerely, and he obviously knew where he was and what he was talking about. He could only hope that the king would let them back into the land that was once his home.

Mars speaks Krystalle speaks Amon speaks Paz speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread