End of the Road.[j]
[html]

OOC: <3 wc: 440

Paz gave the monotone woman a charming smile, one that was a mixture of her father's and mother's own smiles and yet, taking on a whole different feel than both of the parents. Amon's smile was exactly like his father's though, as was most everything else about the child. Amon was strongly influenced by his father in every way, not only physically, but mentally as well, and the tailless child did show it. Amon, being in his secui form, had taken a seat where he was on the sled and his mismatched eyes were on his mother as Caspa had spoken to her after speaking with Mars. Mars turned his head towards Krystalle. It was a good thing that she knew Caspa, because then this would have been slightly harder, he figured. Krystalle nodded her head. These winters are horrible. Mars always gotta make somethin' warmer for me, ch'know? spoke the woman, as she crossed her hands over her chest and she rubbed her leather coated arms. M'fur wasn't made for these types of winters. she spoke with a sigh. Mars bent his mismatched ears back lightly and he looked to Caspa as she gave permission for him to ask her a favor.

Since I do believe you will be telling the King of my return, can you also tell him that I would like to speak to him personally? I have things I need to speak to him about. spoke the male, bowing his head lightly and lowering his eyes from hers to her throat once more. And also, has the ranking system changed within the Court? Are there any new jobs and stuff? I would like to freshen up my memory and also help my children figure out what they want to do when they become of age. spoke the male, nodding his head lightly. Amon became interested in the conversation, and the look on his face showed it, and he leaned in lightly. He wanted to interject and ask his own questions, but he was sure that Caspa would answer it within the generalized question that his father had asked. Amon admired his father for his intelligence, yet feared him for his insanity.

Yet, who would not fear their father if their father was as insane as Mars? Amon was tailless because of his father. This was a fact and a permanent reminder that Mars would never be normal. There was no such thing as a normal Mars. Amon was growing to accept that fact, while Paz loved every inch of their father, and would do anything to please him.

Mars speaks Krystalle speaks Amon speaks Paz speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread