End of the Road.[j]
[html]

OOC: OOC: I'm gonna go ahead and end this here but we need another thread with maybe just mars and caspa if you would like :] or if you want we can plot with Caspa and Bartholomew or somethingggg Big Grin just PM me if you want to do something <3
wc: 836

Krystalle caught the look of sympathy that the woman shot her, and she accepted such a look with a nod of her head. Krystalle's head then would move to look at Mars. Mars was glad to hear that the woman would try to get in contact with the King so that Mars could personally speak to the male, but that he might be able to track him down before she could.. He nodded his head to those words and kept the thought in mind, then he listened on for the next words of the woman that would explain to him what has changed and she spoke of some of the other members. When midwives, and teachers had come up, Mars' gaze moved to Krystalle, and he also thought about gardening for the girls as well, for he knew plant knowledge enough to teach them what they needed to know. He continued to think and to listen to the woman while she continued with even co-ranks. Mars remembered hearing about the other tailor that was around when he was in CdM last, but he hadn't realized that the male was still around, so he looked kind of intrigued at the news of the male still being the lady in waiting.

Mars did not speak the whole time that the white woman had. The others also stayed quiet, though just by looking at their faces, you could tell that not only were Mars and Krystalle tired, but the children were so tired that they didn't even want to stand any longer. They knew that their journey was not finished just yet, but they still were tired and since they were just standing around, they decided to sit and Amon even went as far as to lay down on the ground with his head on his paws. I think that we'd be able to spread out pretty effectively to fill some of those ranks for you. the male spoke and nodded his head.

"Daddy, I'm tired..." spoke the growing girl who was rubbing her bi-colored eyes of pink and violet. "Me too dad." complained the son of the husky-wolf. Mars looked at his children, then to their mother, and then to the horses and the sheep. Everyone was tired. If it isn't much of a problem, miss Caspa, we would enjoy it if we could depart to Lunenburg now. My children are still much too young to be up all night and all day. the man spoke to her, nodding his head lightly as he looked at the monochrome woman. The secui male finally stood up and looked to Krystalle to help with attaching him back to his sled. She came to his side for a moment, but he moved from her side and went over to Amon. He looked too tired to pull it on his own, and the only two harnesses they had were being used by the only two who would fit the harnesses. Mars thought if he had any rope, and he figured that he did somewhere in all of his stuff that he did. He looked to Krystalle. Look for some extra rope to tie the sleds together, Amon looks like he needs the help pulling his too, so we might has well just tie them together on the legs of the sleds. Then we both can be pulling both of them. he spoke to the woman, and she nodded her head and started to look through the things on the sled.

She soon found the rope and then started to tie the sleds together by the legs of it so that the sleds were really just one big one. Then Krystalle helped hook the boys back up to the sled and Mars gave one last look at Caspa. You will see us again, Miss Caspa. Thank you so much for allowing us entry into our home. If you ever need anything from me, or my family, don't hesitate to call me. Even if the task is not something I can handle on my own, I'll find a way to handle it for you. spoke the male, giving the woman this promise as if it was just customary for him to do so. Only because this was the last time he ever wanted to move packs. He did not want to ever leave here again. He would make things work here. They had to, and they would.

With those words came a greeting of departure with the other three, almost too tired to even talk much to the monochrome woman. The same offer extends to me, Caspa. Thank you so much for allowing us to come into the Kingdom. We won't let you down. spoke the dog-woman and she mounted upon Vox's back once again and let Mars lead the way. With their farewells, they gave bows of respect for the woman before they started to head slowly to Lunenburg.

Mars speaks Krystalle speaks Amon speaks Paz speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread