I Dreamed a Dream
[html]

Short, and Lev has no idea... xD

By all accounts, Levent should have left the woman alone right away. He did not like to toy with death—even if Wilson claimed otherwise, the wolf regularly “dancing” with an assassin herself—and the bared fangs and dark demeanor were a clear signal to stay back. He had no attachment to her, no reason even for saving her other than to spare innocents some wounds, and so there was no excuse why he couldn’t just walk away.

But the merchant was, indeed, obnoxious.

A number of noble justifications leaped to his mind as he thought about why he was still standing here as she glared at him—glared slightly off from his shoulder actually—but when she spoke, he was intrigued. Curiosity bloomed as he gave his head a shake and at last smiled. Şiirsel,” he remarked under his breath, but he let no sarcasm or teasing mar his quiet tone. Slightly impressed, he took a seat on the grass and looked at her.

“A good axe can fell both lions and trees,” the wolf mumbled after a moment of cluelessness. He bowed his head. “I would cut down a whole forest for you if you’d tell me your name, benim tatlı ateşli bayan.”

<style type="text/css">
.razehiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss t {font-style:italic; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razehiss w {font-weight:bold; color:#fffaf0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razehiss {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#c6c2ba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBXBc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53514d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread