I Dreamed a Dream
[html]

While the tomcat became suddenly interested on grooming his immaculate pelt to perfection, Levent studied the woman’s face again. Perhaps he was starved for normal canine affection, or she really was as fascinating as his heart was thumping about. There was still something a bit off about her, the way she looked at him, but he failed to put two and two together. After all, all he truly noticed about her eyes was their lovely auburn color.

She hardly responded to his flirting, which he for once took as a sign to hold his tongue on that for a while. She rose then, but only for an instant; her face began to betray her weariness. Once again, the merchant had the deep urge to be gentlemanly, wondering if it’d get on her nerves again.

“Do… Do you want me to walk you home?” Levent asked, his blue eyes flicking uncertainly to the side as his ears dropped. “If you wanted to go home, or…wherever you were headed before the lion showed up.” His voice was hesitant, and he took a step back in case she saw this as a knock to her pride.

<style type="text/css">
.razehiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss t {font-style:italic; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razehiss w {font-weight:bold; color:#fffaf0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razehiss {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#c6c2ba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBXBc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53514d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread