I Dreamed a Dream
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Hotaru {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#0a175c; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Hotaru b{color:#e48303; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

Hotaru
Sometimes the light that guides us along our paths, is not something that we can see, but something deep inside of us.

It wasn't that she disliked having a male flirt with her. If anything the advances made her feel happy. After Adrian stole her eyesight, she had planted her mind firmly in the belief that she was no longer desirable as a mate. Who would want a blind mate? Not her, that's for sure. For a few all too brief weeks, she had found a great male, but he too must have arrived at the same conclusion because he had chosen a male over her. Hotaru knew she was destined to be alone. Even so, the stranger's advances gave her what she could only describe as false hope. At least there was someone out there who seemed to like her enough that he would flirt with her.

Hotaru was extraordinarily tempted to throw Levent's kind offer back in his face. She didn't want to beleive that she needed help, but her feeble state didn't do much to help her pride. She didn't even know where she was. Hotaru's ears drooped as she swallowed her pride and slowly nodded her head. "I would...be in your debt. I wasn't headed anywhere in particular, just a place where my troubles could not follow. Although, it seems that trouble finds me everywhere I go. My home..." The grey wolf paused, the word home stuck in her throat and prevent any others from passing her lips. Home, where was her home? It wasn't back with her birth pack, a reality that sent waves of pain through her heart. That home had been taken from her. Even so, there was a silver lining. Her new home, although small and weak, was Cercatori d'Arte.

A soft smile crossed her face as her frozen heart thawed a little. "My home is Cercatori d'Art."

Wordcount :: +294

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex
[/html]

Messages In This Thread