I Dreamed a Dream
[html]

Blaaahhhhh. This post sucks. ;_; I guess when he stops or something she can bump into him? He's such a moron. x3

While he was pretty confident about where the pack was, Levent nodded at her instructions anyway. “I remember the beach,” he said, suppressing a shudder. The scent of salt always crept into his nightmares now, with or without the additional rocking of the ship. It had been away from the beach that he’d met Bambi and helped her grieve for her cat, but still, it had been in the back of his somewhat disturbed mind.

She jumped at his touch, and he wasn’t sure if he’d startled her—somehow—or if it was because it affected her. He wouldn’t put his money on the second option, though; he wasn’t so cocky as to believe every girl or guy would fall at his feet. Besides, she might not have liked it, and all he could do was keep his flirting to a minimum. While toying with others’ emotions was often beneficial to the merchant, he didn’t want to mess with Hotaru. He respected her fiery courage too much.

The woman followed in his footsteps as they walked, and he allowed the silence to persist for only a while. They were perhaps halfway to their destination when he asked cheerfully, “How do you like your pack? I’ve met one of its members before, but I can’t say I know much about it.” An innocent enough question, one that would help him get information on the luperci that lived in Nova Scotia—and one that might be an insight into the she-wolf’s mind, too.

Quickly growing bored, Wilson let out a quick meow; Lev returned in kind, watching as the cat ran toward the undergrowth, his pelt rattling the bushes as he searched for prey. He knew that the tom couldn’t stomach most of his flirting, probably because he couldn’t find a half-decent queen of his own. He snorted and stopped for a moment to watch his friend go before picking up the pace again.

<style type="text/css">
.razehiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss t {font-style:italic; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razehiss w {font-weight:bold; color:#fffaf0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razehiss {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#c6c2ba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBXBc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53514d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread