I Dreamed a Dream
[html]

Sorry for the shortness; I'm trying to churn out posts and not really think and fluff 'em up. x_x

Levent had failed miserably at gathering information on the various packs of Nova Scotia; he knew that. Even the simplest remark about whether a member enjoyed their comrades or not was a little useful. His dark ears did stand to attention when she mentioned owing the d’Artisans her life, however. Although he had come across the timber woman in a predicament, he didn’t think of her as helpless at all; he was blatantly oblivious to any disadvantages she might have. He made a little sound of acknowledgment anyway, deciding that it would behoove him to meet this “wonderful” pack of hers. He might get something out of it.

Something bumped into his rear when he stopped, and with a soft yip he spun around to look at Hotaru curiously. He might have spared a smile and told her not to worry about it, but the image of her smacking into the tree jumped into his mind. The corners of his dark lips turning downward, he inched a little closer and asked, “Is something the matter?”

<style type="text/css">
.razehiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss t {font-style:italic; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razehiss w {font-weight:bold; color:#fffaf0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razehiss {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#c6c2ba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBXBc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53514d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread