Until their dying days
[html]
<style type="text/css">.sophie b {color:#13b4d7;} .sophie i {color:#007bd1;} .sophie i2 {color:#134fd7;} .sophie .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#005189;text-align:right;}.sophie .separator{width:315px; border-bottom:1px dotted #31d1c8; margin:0px auto;}</style>
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5530 ... b2copy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Word Count → 391 :: OOC here!

Sophie beamed proudly as X'yrin commented on her change, nodding eagerly. "Trig changed 'bout two months ago, and he explained to us we could, but not how." Sophie scratched her head awkwardly, and looked at her brother, grinning shyly. "We been tryin' ever since!" He put in, and waved his tail happily, before drooping a bit. "Sophie did it first, though...I can't figure out how." He glanced at his sister curiously, but she shrugged helplessly, her ears flat. "I dunno how I did it, either. I just...did." Boothe stuck his tongue out at her explanation, a grin playing around his maw. " 'S alright! You just finally beat me at somethin'!" He teased, and the two laughed together, tails wagging.

When the topic of conversation turned, Boothe listened intently, and then gave Sophie the look, making her shrink into herself a bit. Well, alright, she could understand not moving too much; but she really didn't want Leon to catch up with them now, not when he was probably more angry than ever. X'yrin was just as doubtful about moving on as Boothe was, and Sophie couldn't rightly tell them she wouldn't move at all on Hamza's back. She usually did, after all.

With a little sigh, Sophie scratched her head again, careful to get the itchy spot behind her ear, before blinking sadly. "What should we do, then?" She asked, mostly to Boothe. X'y still had more to say, however, and Sophie couldn't help a guilty hunch of her shoulders. Boothe was prouder than that, though, and lifted his head high, rolling his shoulders back as though whatever reaction she'd have to his next words didn't matter. "We're not goin' home, we're runnin' away," He sniffed, and glanced at his sister, pressing his ears back. "Leon turned out just like Father. 'M not makin' Sophie go through that again." And while he was slightly guilty about leaving Trigger behind, the fact of the matter was Trig was Leon's brother. They'd been through a lot together already before the twins came along, and they should stay together because of that. Boothe had known Leon only a little longer than he'd known Daire, but he'd never liked him; and now that he knew what it was like to live, he wasn't going to go back to the way it had been before.

Sophie speaks Boothe Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread