Until their dying days
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Though the pair were old enough to undergo the change, a sure sign of their maturity and physical growth, they were still very much children in heart and mind. This lack of foreseeing these circumstances was proof enough. But the woman could not blame the children, for like all they assumed what they thought was the right idea and intended to follow that course through to its conclusion. But they lacked guidance, a gentle nudge in the right direction yet they had wandered so far from the path that they had stumbled into the darkness with no light towards deliverance. Perhaps the golden beacon could be that light having wandered into the darkness herself to save them.

Kindly he gaze passed between the two, letting her disease for their situations ebb away with every calming breath. Their helpless expressions calling out to her for a comforting hand. Carefully the she-wolf pushed off from the ground by her back legs and crawled forward to be closer to the thick of the troubled pair. As she lowered herself again, she let her head rest gently atop young Boothe’s crown growling softly to comfort their troubled hearts. “I apologize for my tone, little ones,” she began softly. “We are all but creatures of this earth, driven by the instincts the ancestors have blessed us with. You were only doing what you felt was right and it is a quality to be admired, not scolded.”

She placed a large umber paw protectively against Sophie’s leg extending her care to the young girl as well as she continued. “But children it is not safe for you to travel alone, especially in the conditions you share now. I can offer the two of you a place to rest for a while until you decide where your paths will take you next. If you would care to share in Ichika’s hospitality, that is…”

316 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread