When you're not strong
[html]

Was this it? Was their relationship over? Was her older brother gone for good? Had her friend disappeared? Noah's lunge and snap at her said it all. Kiara scrambled back, her sapphire eyes wide with surprise. He had attacked her. Even if his blow didn't hit, he had still attacked her. How could he have attacked her? He was, he was, not Noah. Noah was gone, perhaps for ever. The kind, scarred male had disappeared and in his place remained some evil impostor who was hell bent on destroying their relationship. Kiara had no response to the impostor's words, she just stood silently.

Hatred filled the air and made the atmosphere so thick Kiara could cut it with her claws. She growled as Noah called her a freak of nature. Granted, she had started that line of insults, but it was still wrong. "HA! How can you be natural. You who changes shape like a demon. No other creature can do that, so explain to me how it is that I am the freak when you wander around on two legs. I spent my entire life in the arctic, sleeping in the snow and living without even a den above my head. My pack lived with the land and died with it. No medics, no healers, or scholars, or teachers. Just my family. But how could you understand family when you so easily renounce it."

The angrier Kiara got, the more frantic her pacing became. She never stepped closer to the boarder, but she didn't step away from it either. However, the silver male's final comment stopped the mother-to-be in her tracks. Ice cold eyes stared at Noah. He was talking about the father of her children. He was degrading Alonso. "I knew Alonso for a long time before we mated, and when it happened all of the proper rituals were observed." All except one. Alonso hadn't stayed with her, but Noah didn't need to know that. Kiara turned her back to Noah, she didn't want to even look at him. "Alonso is a better male then you will ever be."

It wasn't true, Noah was a good and kind male who would one day make a great father. Alonso was gone. He had left her with no warning or reason. Shiloh too had left too, and she had died. Was Alonso dead? Kiara began to cry, the thought of loosing Shiloh, Sarian, Noah, and Alonso was crushing. "Alonso will be there for me like Shiloh is, or was. I should have gone with her, perhaps it could have been avoided." Kiara's words got quieter and quieter until they were just whispers. In the end, the arctic wolf had resorted to talking with herself.

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kill2 b {color:#FFEBCD; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread