empire of gold
[html]

Imhotep Aabt,
Gleaming in the moonlight
Cool and clean and all I've ever known
All I ever wanted.

Imhotep hardly had anything to do and Odessa had told him about the horses. He figured it was something to do and think about. After all he wasn't doing anything important and helping his pack well that was more worth while then sitting at home doing nothing.

Moving along the pack to where the stables were he figured he'd let Odessa rest a little and take a shift checking on the horses and being there if a medic happened to be needed. He had never met Salvia and wondered what the woman was like. He also wondered if she would find such distaste in his advances. He had not seen any real distaste from members at the supper but the fact remained he worried.

Imhotep stepped into the barn and smiled. He sand kissed fur was under a fur rimed cloak. It was something he had gotten at the festival and he had one for odessa he was planning to surprise her with. Salvia greeting He bowed a little bit. golden eyes not looking at her directly. Odessa informed me you may need a medic for the other horses. So I came to poke my nose in. He spoke giving a slight chuckle. He wasn't really sure what he could do. Setting a broken bone no problem, scrape a cake walk horses well this was new indeed.

Sweet perfumes of incense
Graceful rooms of alabaster stone
All I ever wanted.

template by revo. <3 Modifications by Becca

[/html]

Messages In This Thread