empire of gold
[html]

Word Count :: ###

Imhotep slowly removed the furred cloak and looked at her. She seemed to have a look that could cut like a knife. Yep he was still the low man on the totem pole, he didn't mind that so much what he minded were the looks he got. He nodded to her words. I know some things, never to old to learn new things. He spoke smiling as he moved towards her.

Besides Odessa does it and well, I can be close to her He spoke looking away for a mere moment. He looked at the horse, it was not the first time he'd seen one born but he'd never helped. He had just been there watching then he had been a child. now he was a man. With a job and a pack counting on him.

She spoke again and he turned full attention to her. She deserved that it was respectful. She spoke of Odessa not using her name it made him slightly angry and he wasn't sure why. She's not a piece of pottery or an item of any sorts.He said lightly. I'm not pleased by her, I love her and will treat her as she deserves like a goddess. He spoke as he looked at Salvia. What on earth did she want from him. He wasn't sure if he just had a vibe to him or what but he kept his head low and his tone respectful.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread