empire of gold
[html]

Word Count :: Sorry toasted brains

Imhotep watched the young woman as she moved herself and he had to admit this was rather exciting. He couldn't help but be amazed by what was unfolding infront of him. The mare was stressed slightly from birth and he wondered what it would be like for a luperci to give birth. Never seeing anything like this he was just so amazed.

Imhotep looked at her. Yes lets he said as he moved to her and in. The golden prince was learning something knew each time and he found himself watching the mare and thinking about Odessa. I've never seen anything born before. He said as he looked at her and then to the mare.

Salvia is it like this for us? He asked. The older male may have years on the woman but the fact was he was so young mentally at times. There were things he didn't know things he wished he needed to know. He watched hoping to learn what ever he could.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread