Second Chances
[html]
Hotaru

Word Count → 277 :: Fixed my previous post.

On the inside, Hotaru was smiling. However, her exterior did not reveal the she wolf's inner thoughts. Ever since the attack, Hotaru had refused to reveal her true feelings. Around other's she wore a polite mask, one that was nearly impenetrable. She didn't trust other canines enough to let them into her world. It seemed to her that every time she lowered her guard, someone was there to betray her. Her brother had stolen her sight. Cain, who had originally rescued her, had abandoned her in unfamiliar territory. Light, the wolf she had loved, disappeared without a trace. Without Terra and Fawkes, her world would be incredibly lonely.

Hotaru waited politely as both stranger's spoke over the frolicking sounds of the filly. Their questions were valid, although simple. "It's no bother really. I was just on my way back from hunting anyways. It is as Aylu said, you are free to enter. Just so that you both know, the invitation isn't permanent. The boarders will close again in a few weeks, so enjoy your stay." Hotaru's attention turned towards her new pack mate. "If you are in the traditional class then yes, we are in the same class."

Aylu's sudden instance on leaving startle Hotaru, although she only showed it in the flick of her tail. Leaving them to bond? To do what females do? What was that about. Hotaru wanted to roll her eyes or snap at him. He wasn't bothering her before, but his comment sure did. Instead of chewing him out, the blind wolf gave him a single nod. Whatever he did was fine by her, it wasn't like they were friends or anything.

Table by Raze

<style type="text/css">
.hotarleaf .space {float:right; width:400px; height:350px;}
.hotarleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0a59f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px;}
.hotarleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hotarleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hotarleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c0a59f; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px;}
.hotarleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; color:#c0a59f; text-align:left; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px; margin:25px; text-indent:10px;}
.hotarleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.hotarleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#69808d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BMRRF.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #293340; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#293340; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread