This is the best medicine
[html]

Word Count :: So dated the 10th I figure the ninth could be a trip to halifax to gather supplies

Imhotep looked at Odessa as he smiled looking to the slave that he had brought with them today. He wanted to get tables built and benches for those who had to wait could sit. He looked at him and huffed ok so he was going to have this man make them. Gjalda I want three benches built. Imhotep spoke his voice harsher then he had expected.

Gjalda was a good slave and he was the one who knew how to do these sorts of things. That was why he picked him for this task. He knew that he could get some work from him. All the wood is stacked over there. I hope all the tools you'll need are there as well. Imhotep said waving the slave off to his work.

He turned to Odessa. He moved to her side and looked down at her a bit. M'lady He spoke leading her inside. Look it took days but I fixed the floor smooth, Also look at these walas Those slaves they work hard under motivation. does this please you? He asked as he waited for her to say something.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread