This is the best medicine
[html]
i think we should say the clinic gets finished at the end of the month and have a thread for it maybe? / +yo numbah!

Odessa had spent most of the morning editing the plans for the clinic. Some things needed changing, like Imhotep had found a better way of structuring the walls and so that was added in. And when Odessa found herself with nothing to do, she resorted to tidying up her sketches. More out of boredom that any real need for it. So long as Immy and the slaves could read it then it was fine. It had been a few days since the supper, and Odessa and Immy had settled into mated life well. For there were close enough without a full announcement before. She moved the pencil to her teeth to subconsciously chew at the end of it, realising that breakfast had been a while back.

Looking up, she rose from her seat to greet her mate, nudging at his sculpted neck before following him inside. It was a wonderful sight. Her aspirations and dreams coming together in one solid structure that would hopefully last well past her demise. 'It's perfect' she said, with a gentle smile. 'It's all coming together now isn't it?' Odessa asked, leaning down to run her hand over the now smooth flooring. 'I'm going to have to find a new project after this' she chuckled.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread