This is the best medicine
[html]

Word Count :: So dated the 10th I figure the ninth could be a trip to halifax to gather supplies

Gjalda worked outside by the pile of lumber that had been left for him. The Slave had many things to do to help finish the clinic in Salsola. Imhotep had leaned out slightly to check on how things were going. Imhotep smiled as he leaned back in and looked at Odessa. I'm glad this pleases you. He spoke smiling.

Imhotep smiled as he moved closer to Odessa. Well maybe we can do that together as well He said smiling moving to wrap his arms around her. he was so in love with his wolven goddess. She was what he was happy just being with her. He smiled as he looked at her hearing Gjalda moving in.

the slave moving in with four leg like objects. Look dear looks like his gonna build your desk. Imhotep said smiling. Gjalda didn't look at either of them but rather moved right by and left to get more things.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread