This is the best medicine
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep smiled as they grew close in contact. He was not one to deny contact. He held her in his well toned arms and listened to what she had to say. He had put a lot of heart and soul into what was done in here. Gjalda had as well. Imhotep treated the man fairly well for the work he did with no fuss. At the end of the day imhotep tended to give the man a piece of stake or other fresh meat. After all Gjalda had been working with him on and off for weeks.

Looking at her he smiled. I believe ever good medic should have a desk compile notes He spoke. When he had been in England the woman had a desk and she kept all her notes in a book along with other various books. Soon he will work on beds and seating and it'll be done. Imhotep said excited to work beside his woman.

Moving to nuzzle her he almost purred as he licked at her neck. I've got a grand Idea. He spoke. He took a step to try and force her against the wall. Why don't we see if we can't make like rabbits and multiply. He nuzzled into her hoping to keep himself from embarrassment.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread