This is the best medicine
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Her loose ringlets of mottled brown rested on his toned, golden chest, absently counting his heartbeats as she leant on him. Looking up with bright pumpkin eyes, a gift from her mother and uncle, she spoke, her voice as gentle as ever, 'Oh, thank you...' She nuzzled his chest and signed gently, 'I'm glad Eris and Sirius though a clinic was a good idea. It's been nice seeing it all put together. I'm sorry I couldn't help more with the building of it....' The medic's ears dropped gently, 'I... I'm not sure I would have been much help after all...' But she had been a wonderful abundance of carefully drawn and then redrawn sketches over the time the clinic had been their project. Odessa nodded along to his words, 'It's come along well', it'd had been a quick, yet very much needed project after all. 'And what's better, if you hurt yourself it's easy to patch you up' she laughed, nuzzling his chest. 'Which reminds me, is the storage cupboard ready? Safe enough to put the supplies in?'

She looked up at him as he began to speak, surprised as she was rested against the wall. The medic listened intently to his words, her heart speeding up all of a sudden and he ears dropping down against her head in embarrassment. She didn't even look at the slave. 'O...Okay....' she said shakily, altogether excited and surprised at the prospect. 'But... Uh. You do know rabbits have litters of between four and twelve' she looked up, blinking rapidly, before glancing down and blushing. 'One or two I could handle , but... Twelve...' Odessa shuddered gently.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread