This is the best medicine
[html]

Word Count ::

Odessa was his goddess and he could get lost anytime of day in her eyes. Those pumpkin eyes caught his sun gold ones every time. The egyptian male smiled as she spoke about the building. You could have bossed me around. I would have bent over backwards to your whim. He teased smiling. Though he did already bend to her will even if she wasn't there. He did all he could to be sure that the clinic came out the way she would want it.I believe Gjalda finished those yesterday

Imhotep nuzzled her until she spoke up again. looking at her his jaw was dropped open a little. My love I meant mate not the amount of children. He spoke flushing red. He smiled, I think one or two would be alright with me He said

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread