This is the best medicine
[html]
short / +yo numbah!

Odessa smiled and looked away, gazing around the clinic, 'I don't really think I needed to boss you around to be honest... You've done so much good work already' she complimented, taking in all the nooks and crannies of the wooden structure around her. As Imhotep replied that the storage was finished and this made Odessa smile more. 'Fantastic! Does that mean I can start putting all the equipment away?' Perhaps that was what she was most looking forward to, cleaning up and putting all the finishing touches to it. After all Salsola had enough carts to deal with the large load of clutter that now block up most of Odessa and Imhotep's den. 'That means I can get rid of the clutter at last too. I'm sorry I cluttered the place up' the medic apologised gently.

Odessa glanced up in embarrassment, her own mouth open slightly. 'Oh. Well, that makes more sense I suppose...' she replied, 'Rabbits can end up with around 800 descendent in a season, which is quite prolific I suppose...' But she hoped the mating speed wasn't as rapid. She blushed at the thought as shook her head gently, 'Lets get this finished first though...'

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread