[p] the divine separated from the swine
/SAVANNAH Y U SO SLOWWW? I'm so sorry Sie ;_; I'm so sorry I'm so sorry...I've got this weird thing, where I feel like I can't make a post for poor Khi, and don't do it...But when i do, it just flows...SAVANNAH Y U SO LAZY?

It seemed as if his work was going to be much importance to Sasola in many ways, and still there was some pride felt deep within the tawny jackal, even if his choice in the matters wasn't there at all. Life as a slave wasn't really that bad. Considering that he had never been mistreated, or hurt as badly as anyone would think. It was the life destined for him, it still was much of a shame that Tharot had tried to rebel against that little detail of fate. Seriously shameful. In a way he missed his brother. The littermate he had made it fairly far with as a life as a laborer, yet how can it be forgiven that his end was brought on by himself? Green eyes flickered to his fellow slave as Eris mentioned the solutions to his confusion over the delectable silvery food given so generously. 

It wasn't like he was possessive over food or anything along the lines of that, the Kabul canine modestly transferred the fish to the young woman, nodding to his fellow captive. As Molca held the fish for him, large ears twitched as the Auxilary inquired about rope weaving. "Yes..." The submissive boatsman mentioned simply, thinking of the different options to making such a workable trap to use as efficient netting. 

There had always been wool, all one had to do was soak it with other fragments until the fibers were melded together, basically unbreakable unless intentional. Or there was hair...Weaving and braiding, finding rope anyway. There was so many options, many of them really seemed to be alright. "M-Mistress? What type of rope?" He had ever so many options, if asked he would gladly explain them to the sable leader. This project appealed greatly to the Slave of the Salt, very much so. Khi found himself rather confident he could try as hard as he could, and please Eris greatly.

Messages In This Thread