[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate's arrival was prompt as always. He'd grown quiet for a reason Amy didn't know, but that was good. At least this way she wouldn't have to break him out of the habit of speaking. His form glinted in the light as he made his way over to her. Smiling she reached out, gently ruffling his hair. He always made her happy, for some reason she couldn't fathom. He was just a slave, yet she was attached to him. Well, it didn't matter. It wasn't like she was planning on killing him. He just performed so well.

Quickly she fastened Raoth up, smacking him as he lunged to bite Dhiate. Don't touch him. No scars were to mar his body whatsoever. Gently she turned to face him again. I do believe it's time you start earning your keep. I'll be teaching you how to take advantage of your natural gifts. Follow me. Amy walked off through the woods, searching for a nice clearing they could practice in without being interrupted. Amy had rapidly lost the weight from her pregnancy, her body almost back to what it had been before, toned by her perpetual training. Stopping a short distance away Amy turned and faced Dhiate. The wagon was still within eyesight, so she could deal with anyone who messed with it.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread