[M]Use Your Body
[html]
OOC Laughs

​If Dhiate could have blushed, he'd have been a lovely shade of maroon from the neck up. Of course he was aware of how he looked! His mouth set in a rather sour smirk. He wasn't mad at Amy, just at a slew of awful memories that just came back. "Of course I'm aware of my appearance. It's been the bane of my existence since others began to notice I didn't look like all the other guys." He looked away, ashamed. His ears lay back in defeat. He'd been beaten numerous times by the other males in his old pack for his appearance.

He looked up startledly when she mentioned Hadley. The merest hint of a snarl wrinkled his muzzle before he heard the rest of what she said. Beautiful? She must have him confused with someone else. Freak, or weirdo would have suited him better. Nobody had ever called him beautiful before. He looked so confused. His eyes showed the storm that was going on in his mind.

Dhiate swallowed a little nervously. Control others? That didn't sound half bad, but he doubted it was possible. His golden bangles clinked as he wrapped his arms around his abdomen.

His blue eyes strayed to the angry coyote who remain by the wagon. A sly smile lit his face. If he could make Raoth... No, it was too soon to think about that. But the simple thought of making Raoth fall for him sent a sweet satisfaction through him. He turned back to Amy. "Do you really think so?" On further examination of the young coyote, he couldn't help but notice that in a couple of months, Raoth would be quite the looker. This might actually be fun...

He set his jaw in determination and tried to copy Amy. He relaxed his body and thought of making his violent companion fall head over heels. It brought a twisted smile to his face that could almost pass for a seductive one. He curled his voluminous tail around his delicate legs, barely tilted his dark tipped ears forward. It wasn't perfect yet, but that's what practice was for right?

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmt b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e6916; letter-spacing:.5px}
.bloodmt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmt {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/359bdw5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #360100; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a35723; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
356+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread