[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The rigidness that Dhiate responded to Amy with wasn't entirely unexpected. After all, he'd slept with Hadley, and Hadley was clearly male. She'd been hoping he was bi, but it appeared that her luck wasn't as good as that. He was completely gay. Sighing she pulled back. Amy did her best to look serious as she eyed him to explain the facts of life to him, but it was almost impossible with his eyes screaming panic. Her lips kept twitching up before she seized complete control.

Crossing her arms she stared at him. Whether you're gay or not, you need to learn. Raoth can't teach you, so you're stuck with me. You're not gonna be lucky enough to be trading with males all the time either, so it's time to start learning how to fake it. Lazily she stretched up, uncaring that she was half undressed. Looking over to Dhiate she smiled gently. I know it's hard, but can you show me that you at least learned some of what I was trying to show you before you froze up? Her lips twitched again, but this time it only lasted a moment before being controlled.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread