[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate stopped moving as she untangled her teeth from his fur. Gently Amy lapped at the place she'd come so close to scarring, body shuddering as it relaxed from the constant climatic waves pushed through her. She still ached for more, but Amy was growing drained from this. The concern in his voice had Amy straightening up. She needed him to bring her to a finish, but didn't want to hurt him either. This was so confusing, tangling through the usually sharp mind. Maybe she shouldn't have started this lesson.

Sharply Amy shook her head before fiery brown eyes stared into his smoky blue ones. No. Just... my reaction. Usually more...violent with my partners. Panting Amy looked past him, hoping that he didn't make the connection and realize that she was treating him rather gently for a slave, keeping from harming him in her pleasure and restraining herself from simply forcing him to comply with what she wanted, allowing him to rest. Please...finish.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread