[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC Sorry it's so blegh. /+000

​​​Dhiate returned her smile a little weakly. He wasn't sure if the smile was a good smile, or if it was even aimed at him. She could be remembering something funny for all he knew.

Dhiate took a painfully deep breath and watched her walk. That couldn't be too hard. He stood up straighter, but it still hurt to breathe. After letting out a wheezing chuckle, he stated, "Man, I really need to get back in shape." He understood that after weeks and months of neglect, his body didn't want to agree with him anymore. He glanced at Amy with a soft smile. She had no idea what he'd been through. She could probably guess, but it'd barely graze the surface. With a sigh he tried again.

Head held high, soft smile barely gracing his lips, he started forward. He did as she had done... Sort of. Rather that go for the lusty way she had done it, his could only be described as pixieish. His feet caressed the ground, hardly touching it, but not quite lifting off of it. His hips tilted tauntingly, begging to be touched. His arms, folded across his chest, slowly parted and lay at his sides, not quite touching his fur. Long, slender fingers twitched, begging to do something, and a long familiar look of mischief filled his entire body. It said, Come and get me. I promise you won't be sorry.

The dainty wolf began the short journey back to the wagon.

<style type="text/css">
.piatedr b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a5e77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d6a277; }
.piatedr p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.piatedr {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f2e5bd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4IJ7w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a77e5d; padding:240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a77e5d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread