[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC think we're almost done with this thread

Word Count → 000

Dhiate's eyes refocused, and Amy immediately wiped the look of worry from her face. No need for him to realize how much he had panicked her. She refused to become lower than a slave, bending to his whims instead of him to hers. At least he apologized for the trouble he had caused. It's fine. We'll just have to work at your fear at a slower pace than I wanted. Having him afraid of fire would be a great pain, considering how she cooked over it and used it for warmth as well as light. Having him melt into a panic every time she did would not do.

Amy growled a little as he clung tighter, claws digging at her fur. You're perfectly safe, stop worrying. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Realizing what she said Amy quickly covered her tracks. You're too valuable. Amy returned to the shore and unceremoniously dumped Dhiate onto the ground. Her clothes were wet now. She'd need a change. Sighing Amy began to strip, moving towards the wagon. I'll pour you some more tea. Then get some rest.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread