[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC /+000

​​​​​ ​ ​Dhiate looked up at his golden mistress and smiled. He gently took the tea from her grasp and tentatively sipped at the hot beverage. With a sigh of contentment, he felt the warm liquid slide down his throat and settle in his belly. He closed his eyes and ignored the glaring coyote. Working together, the tea and sun warmed him quickly, tea from within and sun from outside. Dhiate had succumbed to sleep before the smoke cleared from his tea.

Memories, both sad and joyful filled his mind, and a sad smile flickered serenely across his face.

Leaves dappled the ground as the sun filtered through them. They danced and played patterns across the scenery. Four wolves stood witness to this beautiful view. Two pups, one pale and one dark, frolicked in the vernal flowers growing at the bases of the trees. A pair of adult wolves sat side by side, fur brushing, and watched them play. The pups romped and jumped and ran around laughing. Their bodies knew no true pain or hunger. The adults exchanged knowing glances. This wouldn't last forever. The children knew not what the future would bring them, nor did they care. They simply lived in the moment, relishing each second with each other. The female pulled away from her mate. Her pale, slender body took a few steps towards her sons before stopping. An unknown sorrow filled her eyes. Quietly, so none but her heard, she whispered. "Oh my little boys. I wish that you may never know what it means to be lonely or betrayed, but I'm afraid life simply isn't that kind to us. I wish I could be with you always."

Too bad, her fears came to pass and she was only able to spend two more months with her family. As she said, life truly isn't kind.

<style type="text/css">
.piatedr b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a5e77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d6a277; }
.piatedr p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.piatedr {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f2e5bd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4IJ7w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a77e5d; padding:240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a77e5d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread