everything looks perfect from far away
Omg Claudius is blushing so hardcore omg he is going to meeeeelt.
[html]
[/html]Claudius’ reminder of Terra’s babysitter caused her to visibly sour. Even though she wasn’t upset, he could see that she was at least a little petulant. Of course, her mood visibly brightened when he pointed out her rabbit-like qualities. Claudius was glad that his joke was such a gasser;* he had never considered himself to be particularly funny, so her reaction was a nice surprise. He chuckled quietly at himself and grinned widely.

When Terra popped her head out of the snow and then begged not to be eaten, Claudius couldn’t keep his laughter in any longer. He found himself giggling awkwardly, trying not to spy a double-entendre in her words when she hadn’t meant there to be any. It didn’t work. Instead, he found himself grinning and chuckling and laughing some more. He wondered what her pack members would think if they found the two of them, Terra burrowed under the snow and Claudius laughing so hard he thought he would fall over.

“I—I,” he began between laughs, “I do-o-on’t… eat… little… bunnies… like you—easy prey.” He grinned wickedly as he said this, amused that he had both just insulted her (but only a little!) and made a joke. He was getting better at this![html]
[/html] * Something that is extraordinarily pleasing or successful, especially a very funny joke.

Messages In This Thread