everything looks perfect from far away
Writing this in my French lecture, so I feel so disjointed h'omg. @_@
[html]
[/html]Claudius ducked his head out of thanks when Terra went about thanking him. He realized how silly it was and then laughed quietly and awkwardly, wondering how he could possibly respond now. He was starting to understand how to respond to Terra, but he'd only just met her and it was very tough since she insisted on being both perplexing and perfectly reasonable at the same time. He decided to settle on a casual shrug since he didn't want her to think he was all stuck-up and full of himself. He was quite enjoying himself and didn't want to come off as stuffy or worse, unintelligent.

His question gave her pause and Terra had to think about it for a few seconds before she found a reply. When she found her words, the meat went unattended and Terra replied with certainty.

"Okay," Claudius conceded. Embarrassed, he wondered if he bore her scent well enough already. He was struck with an image of Terra rolling all over him to pass on her scent and he felt his face begin to warm. If he were a human or any hairless beast, his face would have been beet red. "Do-do you-hou think... I uh... smell... e-e-enough... like... you...?" He took a bite out of the meat, trying not to look Terra in the eyes. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread