everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

alright. just gonna pp him leaving then. we'll have to have another thread again! Big Grin

She grinned up at him. So she hadn't been the only one having fun while they were goofing around. Well, she was goofing around. He just ended up caught in it. She was lucky that he hadn't been hurt. Even luckier that she'd somehow managed avoiding getting hurt. It was nice meeting you too Claudius. She leaned forward to brush gently against him, quickly pulling back in case he didn't like it. Asked if he could see her again Terra's tail wagged brightly.

Of course she wanted to see him again! He was very amusing. The way that he reacted was nice, not to mention he was on four legs like her, instead of leaving her stranded down below while he was on two legs. It wasn't often she ran into someone like that. I'll come down to visit as soon as I can. She watched him leave, tail refusing to slow down. It was a good day for her first time being allowed to roam. Soon, she would be better. Then the trouble she could cause would be endless.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread