back to the basics
The small creature had not expected anyone to question where she was, especially so soon, but it would figure in the end they would have questions. She perched on her stone chair as she let her eyes wander over to Helote's brother. She was quiet a moment as she twined a piece of her shortened and dyed mane between her fingers while contemplating an answer. She finally gave up and just replied the best she could without giving away her mission. "I had been the Caelum of these lands you know. Most of my duties stayed outside the clan.." She let her eyes move off towards the direction of the lands she'd been with a bitter smile. "Ezekiel sent me away to learn of one of the packs.. I lived within their ranks for a moon.. playing the sad pitiful creature that I may look at times.." Zana tilted her head back after a moment though, her eyes glittering as she added. "I am not weak though.. not in the least bit.."

She didn't know why she thought she had anything to prove, it didn't matter to her what the other clan mates thought of her. The Aquilla knew her worth and so did others she deemed needed to know. She raised a brow though at Jacinto's question as she asked. "Why would I not be.. I know my duties and I knew the dangerous of my mission. I am alive and whole.." She wondered though if his words had another meaning. She didn't believe that Helotes would speak of the second reason why she had left, but they were brothers..and boys.. obviously there was some rules and guidelines about the males that they seemingly had to share in on their conquests.

Messages In This Thread