close, open, repeat
[html]ooc; hope you don't mind me popping in here! ^.^

The younger female had spent the early morning working on her leather, and she had made a few small leather bags with different purposes. One of them was decorated with a few wooden beads and fringe, purely to be used for fashion to carry small things. The other was for herb gathering, with several different pockets to be used to separate such herbs. The last one was a large pack, and this had taken her the majority of the morning. She was preparing to go on a field trip, not sure where, but maybe she would find some interesting things to bring back with her.

The floorboards creaked as she left her mansion room and walked down the sunlit hallway, the sweet smell of smoke creeping up into her nasal passages. It was a lazy afternoon, one that she was determined to spend exploring. The silver streaked girl stepped outside the mansion doors onto the porch and took a moment to glance around, her mismatched gaze catching the sight and smell of a fellow pack member. Her creamy tail swayed back and forth in pleasure, interaction with her clan members was both something she craved and needed, having only met a few in this large pack.

A smile graced her soft features and she strode toward the other female. " Hello! I do not believe we have met each other yet. I am new, my name is Emmanuelle Brenna... May I ask your name? " The words she spoke were friendly and kind, a staple in the speech of the ever sunny girl. Emma brushed a blonde lock out of her face, suddenly aware of a snag in her waist length, wavy hair, a mixture between wheat and the sun itself. She was very glad she had made an effort to comb her unruly hair this morning, adding some semblance to the thick mane. The youth was getting increasingly aware of how one should look in front of others.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread