close, open, repeat
ooc; i legit forgot i was in this thread because i didn't see my name anywhere, so sorry! ^.^ didja want them to go hunting or something? maybe scouting?
[html]

Large, rust-hued ears fell against her skull as she was greeted with a less then steller tone. Emmanuelle was like a coyote-sized ball of sunfire, and when others didn't share her enthusiasm for life, she felt it immediately. Her sunny smile faltered for just a moment before it erupted across her mottled face once again, tossing her misgivings away with the spring breeze that ruffled her coat ever so slightly. Floorboards creaked as she stepped across them, passing the inky female before sitting down gently on the bench beside her. Her ears perked in the direction of the female curiously, noting the strange scent coming from the rolled paper between her fingers. Her nose wrinkled as some of the smoke drifted into her nasal passages and she snorted, her brow furrowing as she rubbed her nose.

It smelled rather skunky, but she was curious. " What is that? " The yearling questioned, gesturing to the rolled paper the other woman held. First and foremost she wanted to know, why would you smoke something that smelled so stinky. Content with waiting for an answer on this lazy day, she turned to look in front of her, resting her feet ontop of the rails bordering the deck, cringing as they creaked under her foots weight. This place sure looked run down at the moment, and it felt it too. What a relief that in the spring she would be out of the cramped room she currently was holed up in, and into her spacious home. It would take probably all summer to build, with her and Myri going all the way to Halifax - she assumed that was far, never having been there before, to get building supplies.

The silence enveloped the two females, and she leaned further back in her seat lazily, the warm afternoon sun resting on her legs. She closed her mis-matched eyes, calmly waiting on her companions answer. She wondered if anything productive could be sought out of the remaining hours of the day, or if she would be destined to just seat here and make small talk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread