Journey's End?
ooc: Absolutely fine by me =) Just wanna see if Alduin here will fit in with the pack.

ic:
His head tilted with curiosity as he watched her tread toward him, her tail held high and eyes bright and vicious. He wasn’t quite sure why, but the closer this lady got to him, the more compelled he felt to flop over. Then suddenly, he found his unshifted body on its side, tail tucked between his legs and ears pricked back. It was a comfortable position, he would admit, and for whatever reason it felt entirely natural. He did feel exposed, though, and he wasn’t fond of that little tidbit. Nevertheless, he remained where he was. The last thing he wanted after a long trek was a fight. After all, he hadn’t the energy for such a thing.

So it was with a racing heart and trembling body that he attempted to find his voice. “I do beg your pardon, Madam. Your mountains would be what drew me in. Work of art, they are.” Alduin forced a grin. Honestly, he was scared out of his wits. “And while I wouldn’t like to use the term ‘lurking’, I would like to remain here for a bit, with your permission, if only to have my curiosity satisfied. Perhaps with your help, ma’am?

He was surprised that he hadn’t stuttered. His throat felt as though it would close up any minute, considering the level of fear he felt deep within. Had he been physically capable of running or fighting, he would have felt better. So, for the time being Alduin kept his starving body on the ground. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to run.

Messages In This Thread