Journey's End?
[html]

Sure :] I really like him! He seems sweet ^^ Naniko's not as bad as she seems -pats her-

She wasn't an entirely heartless creature, though she hadn't stayed on top of the pack by being nice and generous to just everyone. She was interested in hearing what this canine had to say about why they'd chosen to come to her borders, of all places. The fact that Alduin dropped down to his side impressed her - he was showing her that he was no threat and that he was not going to try to attack her, something that caught her attention immediately. His words came next, explaining that he was looking to hang around the territory for a while. This wasn't something that she was particularly fond of; Anathema wasn't the most secretive of packs, but security did matter to her. If he was to be within the territory, she would assign some kind of guard to him or would watch him herself. That much was for sure.

"Indeed they are, sir. What do you call yourself? I am Naniko D'Angelo, leader of the Anathema pack. I call these mountains my home." She said in greeting. He did appear to be in a fix of sorts, though she couldn't guess how hungry he was or for how long he had been in that state. However, she didn't think that a canine would come to her border seeking help unless they really needed it. Her expression remained thoughtful as she considered what he had said. What if he were some sort of spy from another pack? A canine sent to cause harm to her or her pack? She had to take things like that into account. "Where do you come from? And..why did you leave there to come here?" She needed to know this, first. "Also..what do you seek to know about my pack? Walk with me." The decision was made, partially. She would at least let him stay for the night, more if both of them found themselves to be in agreeance with the conditions of such a stay.

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread