Journey's End?
[html]

Well this one's a bit shorter =3

She had children this one's age, adults that she hadn't seen in quite some time. Naniko had always hoped that Brooklyn and Salem would return to 'Souls someday but didn't really expect it any more - too much time had passed. They were likely happy where they were, somewhere far away from here. She'd gotten a few back, something that made her quite happy. She nodded in simple agreement to his words as they neared the cave system, not pausing in her steps as they went toward the food storage. He didn't look to be in the best condition and it didn't seem as if he had carried anything substantial with him...so she could guess that he hadn't eaten in some time.

Of course, if he had, she would be fine with simply going to talk in the common room. "Home sweet home. Each has their own space in our pack, either above or below ground. There are a few houses and cabins that could use some fixing up above ground, as well as a small village. You have nothing to apologize for - it was my intention to bring you here. Food and rest will do you good no matter how long you choose to stay for. I wouldn't turn a wanderer out when I could instead make a new friend or ally." A move that could put her ahead in the game, perhaps. "We have quite a bit of elk..some deer, too. A few pounds won't put us behind much." She said. "Once you've picked what you want, we can talk more. You never said where you were headed after this."

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread