Journey's End?
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Alduin listened to her patiently, tail sweeping slowly sideways on the cave floor. He wouldn’t admit it, but after she mentioned protection and food, he had unintentionally tuned out everything else for a moment. He winced at the words, and his head bowed slightly in shame. He wasn’t able to defend his family when they needed it the most. It was regrettable, to say the least, and now it was the darkest cloud that hung over his head every day of his life. For a moment, his eyes glanced around the caves again. The yellow eyed beast looked at each of the wolves that passed and every wall and structure built with care and family in mind. There was no way he could allow any of this to fall to ruin. So he turned his eyes back to Naniko, his body upright and radiating confidence. Anathema would be his home and his family. If he could help it, no one would suffer.

Confident as he appeared now, Alduin seemed to pale when Naniko mentioned the ceremony involving cutting. Small as it may be, torn flesh was still a terrible, recent memory to him. He shuddered visibly.

Ah, please… Excuse me for a moment, then,” he said weakly. “Perhaps this would be easier if I shifted.

He took a few steps away from the Angela, bowing as he did so. Alduin then sat down, closed his eyes, and meditated. Slowly, his body changed. His limbs grew longer and more human-like, and his body lengthened until he found he could stand on two legs. His weight shifted more to his hind legs to allow for better balance as the changes continued, painless and smooth as always. The fur on his body remained somewhat thick, but it was most evident near his head. His hair was long, falling down in mid-back length locks that faded from dark gray to white. As his shift continued, the strap of leather around his neck tightened to fit around his thick neck almost perfectly. He gripped the velvet pouch that was attached to it lovingly and sighed as his transformation became complete. After about fifteen minutes, his eyes opened and looked to his future leader, extending his newly formed hand toward her.

Pardon my absence, please, Miz D’Angelo. I am still learning how to shift quicker than that,” he said apologetically. He knelt down, head bowed in respect. “I am ready. I will keep them safe.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread