Journey's End?
[html]

PP of her performing the ceremony :3

She didn't mind doing the ceremony in either form - whether he wanted to shift to become more comfortable with it and make it easier was up to him. She did find it a bit simpler to grasp a hand than a paw, but Naniko had performed the ceremony so many times on both shifted and unshifted canines that she had experience doing both. The Angela turned slightly so not to see him shift, moving behind a boulder to complete her own transformation. She preferred not to allow others to see her shift, and when her tall form re-emerged from behind the boulder she saw him standing nearby as well. He spoke, expressing concern over the amount of time it had taken him to make the change happen.

"I do not mind waiting" She said in response to his words. " But in any case...I rarely shift, myself...and it took me just as long as you." She admitted. Naniko grasped her ceremonial dagger, pulling it out of its sheath. She'd had to remove all of her items and put them back on after the shift, and she tugged at the belt to make certain that its placement was right on her hips before moving on. "You'll be a Zepar, an unproven one, until you prove yourself worthy of a rank. We have many different tiers here, and basic hunting and scouting is expected of all members regardless of rank. I can give an explanation of the tiers after the ceremony."

She reached for his hand, making a quick and narrow slice across the central paw pad. She did the same to her own, intertwining her long fingers with his and allowing their combined blood to drip down to the floor. "It is done. Welcome to Anathema, Alduin." Naniko said, releasing his hand and giving her own a couple of good licks to clear away the blood. "I will take you to the hall of dens, where you might pick a living space. If indoor living pleases you, anyway. Know that even during the hottest summer days our caves are cool and damp - a relief. I personally feel that living indoors has more benefits tied to it than outdoors, but I won't be concerned if you prefer to stay elsewhere in the lands." She made to walk toward the hallway she'd mentioned, motioning for him to follow.

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread