Journey's End?
[html]

PM'd you :3

She'd been a member of many packs in the past, but none that had ever been exactly to her liking. Some had been too controlling, with leaders who sought to get personally involved in their members lives too much...and others hadn't been very safe places to live or mismanaged. She hoped that she had corrected many of those mistakes with Anathema. It was exactly what she wanted it to be and more than she could have ever dreamed for in a pack. It was a safe haven for lost souls, a place where a canine could go if they were unwelcomed in other places. Her own values and her past experiences had helped birth this wondrous place.

"Well, I'll leave you to do so once you've picked a den. I have a few extra furs in my den that I could spare for the chillier nights, something to start you off" As he got situated and used to living in the pack, he'd be able to spruce his den up more with different items. "Some of the members are very big on bartering and trading, you might see if you can gather valuable objects for them. I personally would trade my bear-skin for some well-preserved human objects. I collect anything that I can from that time." She shared as they walked.

The pair came to the hallway and she pointed him toward a few dens that were unoccupied. "I can understand that...it's a good trait to have. You might want to start with the basics, scouting the borders and hunting...and make sure to meet as many members as you can. They'll become friends and rivals in the months to come. I believe you when you say that you will protect the pack and the things that we hold dear, and am glad that I can count you among the members of Anathema." The leader said, taking a seat outside a pair of unoccupied dens. She'd wait for him to pick one to his liking before going back to her own den to gather the furs. "I'll get the furs..then you can take a rest if you desire."

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread