Journey's End?
[html]

Much had happened since she'd left her den that morning to go out and scout the borders. She was glad to say that she now had a new pack member, one who seemed true and loyal - a rarity. Naniko did wonder if he would get along well with the others, some of whom liked to play hard and who didn't always get along well with other canines. If anyone bothered him, she hoped that he would be willing to come to her and tell her about it so she could handle it. Violence against others in the pack was against their laws, if it was discovered.

"Sounds good. I can understand feeling a bit lost at first...when I discovered this place I realized that the mystery of it was part of the reason it was perfect to house a pack. If an outsider got in, they'd likely become lost...only the pack knows of our various escape holes and the way around here." Something that the pack could definitely use to their advantage.

She could understand his need to rest - the day had been long and he'd shifted, as well. She was surprised that he'd stayed together for this long. "Honesty will get you a long way here, boy. I'll come by later with more furs - there should be at least one still in there that you can sleep on, at least." Naniko gave him a deep nod before turning back toward her own den. "Feel free to seek me out if you have any questions or concerns in the future"

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread