Journey's End?
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Alduin smiled kindly, relieved that Naniko would allow him the rest he so desperately craved. The world seemed so heavy to him now. His body felt like it weighed a ton, and his legs could barely support him. He visibly struggled to keep his eyelids from shutting tight just long enough to say his goodbyes. It wouldn’t be too long before the beast collapsed.

Then, madam, I shall take my leave,” he said, bowing as deeply as he could without falling over himself. “Please, do not feel obligated to bring me anything. I would hate to trouble you any more than I already have.

He rose slowly, blinking hard a few times to keep himself awake just a bit longer. For as long as he could tolerate, Alduin kept his eyes focused on Naniko. He wasn’t sure what it was about her, but she so reminded him of his own mother. A gentle smile played on his lips as he nodded his head to the Angela once more before he would walk into his den.

I cannot thank you enough,” he said humbly, “but know that I will make good on my promise to you earlier. When I find my strength again, I will return the family’s wares at least two-fold, if not more. I will call on you when that day comes, my Lady.

And with that, Alduin turned away and stumbled into his den. Never before had he been so happy to collapse and be greeted by a stone floor. So tired, he was, that he missed the fur Naniko had mentioned and instead landed beside it, knocked out cold but happy to rest. He could only hope the nightmares would stay away long enough for him to make a full recovery.

end

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread