The Littlest Lady
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 641 Dad came and saved the day :3

An eye had looked to her daughter's retreating form before the sound of shuffling had gotten her to look back at the cat. The feline slowly got up and was still foaming at the mouth. The felt let out it's own screech back at Panda, threatening her as she had to it. She screamed again at it, the pitch higher than the first one, and also it was more drawn out than the last one. She held her weapon in her hand and she backed away from the feline as it recovered. Once it did, it started to charge at her again. She tried to time it again, and this time instead of kicking the feline, she swung the nail at it and it hit the beast right in the nose, instantly shattering the bones that were in the feline's nose and around it as well. The face was suddenly not only covered in saliva, but also now there was blood pouring from the nose of the beast. It still did not stop trying to attack though, for it swept it's claws at Panda yet again, this time getting her feet because she did not move fast enough back.

When the feline had prowled low to the ground, Panda moved away from the beast some more. It followed and started to foam at the mouth again and it snapped at Panda, who was only lucky enough to not get bitten any of the times, either by putting the nail in the jaw of the feline or just moving too quickly for it to comprehend. She swung at it a few more times, only to miss each time, and she only found herself getting tired of having to dodge this feline. She didn't give up though, instead, she started to run away from it, to get it to chase her. It did for a short amount of time, but suddenly, it just dropped to the ground, and she heard it before she saw it laying on the ground. There was an arrow that embedded itself into the head of the beast, right through the eye, and through the brush came the savior, Venom.

Thank the God and Goddess that you are here, Venom. spoke the woman as she fell to the ground. She looked to where Lillith would be hiding. Alexa, Dad's here. Ya' can come out now. she called to the child as the father got from the steed and he went over to the dead feline. He took his arrow by the butt and he pulled it out of the head of the feline, but not without the eyeball coming with it. He chuckled lightly. That was a clean kill. What'd ya'll do to piss that piece of shit off? asked Venom, as he turned his head and looked at the injured Panda. She sighed at Venom and then moved to him and hugged him close. She pulled his hair down so that he would tilt his head and she pressed her forehead up against his. It was rabid. spoke the woman. I heard you screaming so I came...They weren't like the other screams, you know, where you are just fucking around. I knew something was up. spoke the male, as if he was trying to get some recognition for his realization. You daughter thanks you. As do I. I don't know if I would have been able to kill it with this nail. spoke the woman with a sigh as she looked at the bloodied nail and she wrapped her arms around Alexander again. I missed you. she spoke, for what reason, she didn't even know.

I missed you too, Panda. Where's Lillith? asked the male, looking around for his little daughter of such unique colors.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread