The Littlest Lady
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 420 do the creep-ahhhhh

Panda could not be more excited that the male had come at the time that he did, because she would have had to worry about getting rabies if he hadn't had come and the beast bit the woman. She sighed a content sigh as she stood there in his arms, but soon she was not in his arms anymore, and instead, the sound of their daughter running up to them had distracted Venom. Venom looked down at his daughter and picked her up when she came to his feet. She was such a handful in his arms though because she kept on licking him. He chuckled softly as she continued to smother him in kisses. He gave a few of his own before she spoke to him about how he was the best. "You should thank your mother for those powerful screams. If she hadn't of done that, then I would have never known to come" spoke the man as the girl continued to give him kisses on his chin and neck. He put his large padded hand on her head to cease the licks, for he did not want his whole face wet with them.

"But I am pretty awesome, I know." spoke the man and his cocky attitude all of a sudden. He had an ego, and Panda did stroke it periodically, and it was rather funny when the damn thing decided to poke it's head out. Panda chuckled lightly at the boy. You aren't the only awesome one here. I mean, if I wasn't awesome, how could I scream that loud, eh? the woman spoke, putting her hand to his chin for a moment and then pressing her nose to his in a nose kiss. I love you, Venom. always will. spoke the woman with a smile as she looked down at his chest and then to their daughter that was still in his arms. Panda put her hand on Lillith's head and gave her a kiss on her muzzle. And I love you, Lillith. spoke the woman.

"Well, I fucking love both of you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if this world took away my two favorite ladies. You both are too awesome for words!" spoke Venom as he took a free arm and wrapped it around Panda and pulled her close to him. He embraced the two in a group hug, and both Panda and Venom lingered in that hug for a long time. Forever?

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread