down to the river
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'I don't see why it has to be...' Sepirah mused softly, sharp yellow eyes watching a bird in a tree, 'Prove yourself and Lykoi or not people will notice'. Perhaps it was true, perhaps it wasn't but either way it was something the jackal woman believed in principally. Behind her her tailed flicked gently, showing her contentedness to sit around and watch the world go by. 'Either way...' Sepirah said, after listening to Zana for a moment, 'She must have given you this name for some reason, and, whether in blood or in spirit, you're still a Lykoi'. The jackal shrugged gently, looking at small orange woman and the back to the bird in the tree.

Yellow eyes looked at the crayfish, 'I suppose it would be less effort to eat what we can and smoke what's left. Less to carry and less to smoke' she stood and crept closer, her this weight weaving through the flora. 'I've never eaten these before' she admitted idly, wondering what they tasted like. In fact she'd never tried anything that wasn't meat or fish, shell food was a mystery to her. 'What does it taste like?' Sepirah asked, her tail flicking a little faster as she considered the taste of the meat, a taste that was yet to come. And although it was a trivial thing to get excited over, she didn't feel much need to reign in her joy.

<style type="text/css">
.sepvulture b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sepvulture p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sepvulture {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#293531; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 339a0c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread