A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

| +201

Ibycus

Ibycus glanced at the overcast skies letting his eyes wander and study the shapes and patterns of the clouds for a few moments and then he looked around at the scenery as his eyes followed her gesture at the clouds and then at the plant life that was slowly encroaching onto what used to be human maintained grass and gardens. Si, Signora, the scenery is most beautiful.

Her dismounting brought the newcomer and her horse back into view and focus, Ibycus suddenly realized that he had not introduced himself yet. With an apologetic look on his face for his slight, My apologies, Signora, for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Ibycus and I am still new to these lands, even though i have been wandering around through the winter.

Ibycus did not make any move closer as he glanced around at the various building remains that were about them. Si, the humans did build in the oddest places and, sometimes, the oddest ways. was his thoughts on the subject. He could tell that the horse, and rider, were nervous about him, but he could understand why. He had heard stories and he was happy that everyone was being cautious about the other.

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread