A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

Ohoho, I am slow. :c I am sorry! ♥ I have said this like three times the past few hours, ahaha. Still. SORRY. ;_;

Myrika is by Bobbi!

The dog seemed to have a reserved nature -- he took a moment to appreciate the world before providing his answer, and Myri stood on solid ground when he spoke again, an introduction and an apology. The Infernian smiled and looked toward the earth abashedly, though her turquoise eyes were quick to return to the stranger, keenly interested in his newness and where he'd come from. His voice carried a peculiar foreign spice, though it was not so thick as to make his words indiscernible to Myri, who had experienced accents before.

It's no problem. It's hard to tell a friend from a foe sometimes. Myrika Tears, she returned, patting her horse's shoulder. And Cahal. The stallion was hot, but not so much that Myri needed fear anything. Still, she encouraged him to walk the length of his reigns, back and forth beside her. Winter's a tough time to be by yourself, she added, thinking of the winter she'd spent with Thamur, and how glad she'd been -- at first -- of his presence. Where do you come from? she inquired with a smile, curious about his accent. I'm from a place called Thornloe -- it's a long ride west of here. I'm from Inferni now, but I mean, before that, I was from Thornloe.

<style>
#myrikaBobbi {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaBobbi b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaBobbi u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaBobbi b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread